Southwest Lentil Pasta Salad
Combining a little bit of spicy with a little bit of sweet, this Southwest Lentil Pasta Salad is the perfect side dish for your Meatless Monday meal.
- 1 Box Modern Table Lentil Penne
- 1 cup store bought ranch dressing
- 1½ teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup cooked sweet corn, chilled or room temperature
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper, seeded
- ½ cup diced green bell pepper, seeded
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- ¾ cup grape tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
- 4 oz. cubed pepper jack cheese, cut into ½-inch cubes
- Fresh chopped cilantro, for garnish (if desired)
- Stir taco seasoning into ranch dressing. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again.
- Once completely drained, add pasta to a large mixing bowl.
- Add corn, red and green bell pepper, jalapeno, tomatoes and cheese. Toss to combine.
- Stir in dressing.
- Garnish with cilantro if desired.
- Enjoy at room temperature or chilled.
Shop now for our Lentil Penne Pasta.
This recipe originally appeared on Watch. Learn. Eat.