Rotini with Pesto Cream Sauce
Packed with fresh ingredients and robust flavors, this pesto recipe features our complete protein Lentil Rotini pasta for a dish that tastes incredible and makes your body say "Thank You!"
Buy the Noodles
- 1 box of Modern Table Lentil Rotini pasta
- 1 C packed with arugula
- 1/2 C pitted green olives
- 1/2 C fresh basil
- 1 C Pasta water
- 6 cloves sautéed garlic
- 1/2 C Pinot Grigio
- 4 oz capers + the juice
- 400 grams hearts of palm
- 1/2 C veggie broth +2-3 Tbsp
- Prepare Modern Table Lentil Rotini according to instructions on the box.
- Sauté the garlic in 2 Tbsp of veggie broth, Pinot Grigio, and season with salt and pepper.
- To your blender add arugula, pitted green olives, capers, hearts of palm, veggie broth, fresh basil and sautéed garlic. Blend on high until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking.
- Drain your pasta and reserve 1 C to add to your sauce. Turn on your blender and slowly blend the water into the sauce. Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking. You may also add lemon juice to taste.
This recipe originally appeared on Gianna Ciaramello.
Shop now for our Lentil Rotini pasta!