Rotini with Creamy Beet Sauce
"P" is for Pretty Protein Pasta. A creamy, vibrant blend of beets, lemon, and tahini come together in this sweet citrus soirée.
- 1 Box of Modern Table Lentil Rotini
- 2 Large Beets
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Lemon, Juiced & Zested
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Tahini, to taste
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Baby Spinach (optional)
- Crumbled Feta Cheese (optional)
- Roast beats in a 375°F oven for 45 minuets.
- When beets are done, skin them and chop into 1-inch cubes.
- Prepare Modern Table pasta, according to instructions on the box. Proceed to next step while pasta is boiling.
- In a food processor, combine beets, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil, tahini, salt, and pepper. Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Drain pasta (but do not rinse), and stir in a bowl with beet sauce until well combined.
- Optional: Transfer to a bed of baby spinach, and top with crumbled feta cheese.
Shop now for our Lentil Rotini pasta!