Protein-Packed Tomato Basil Rotini
Say hello to garlic heaven! This simple dish packs deep aromas of basil and garlic to all the bright sweetness of garden fresh tomatoes!
Buy the Noodles
- 1 Box Modern Table Lentil Rotini
- Roma Tomatoes (or preferred Tomatoes), halved
- 5-10 leaves Fresh Basil, chopped
- 2-3 cups fresh Spinach
- 3 Gloves of Garlic, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat Olive Oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds
- Add Tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper. Stir frequently and let cook for about 5 minutes or until tomatoes soften and the sauce thickens
- Add Spinach to the skillet and mix until wilted
- While the tomatoes cook, prepare and drain pasta according to package directions
- Add pasta to bowls and spoon sauce over pasta
Shop now for our Lentil Rotini Pasta.