Protein Packed Lentil Pasta with Vegan Sausage and Roasted Veggies
Sautéed fresh veggies make this complete protein pasta dish the perfect summer recipe for picnics, barbecues, or just kicking back in the cool comfort of your A/C.
Buy the Noodles
- 1 Box Modern Table Lentil Spirals
- Beyond Sausage Original Brats, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1 inch squares, seeds, ribs and top removed
- Red Onion, cut into 1 inch squares
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Toss Beyond Sausage, veggies, thyme in olive oil, season with salt and pepper
- Place mixture on a baking sheet and roast in oven for 25-30 minutes
- When there is about 10 minutes left on your baking timer, boil Modern Table Spiral Pasta as directed, saving 1/2 pasta water. Drain.
- In a large bowl, mix your sausage & veggies with the pasta, using the pasta water as needed. Season to taste with salt and pepper
Shop now for our Lentil Spiral Pasta.