Pressure Cooker Roasted Cauliflower And Sun-Dried Tomato Mac And Cheese
This Roasted Cauliflower and Sun-Dried Tomato Mac and Cheese is simply delicious! Throw it in the pressure cooker for an easy, gluten free, cozy-up-by-the-fire kind of dinner.
Buy the Noodles
- 1 box of Modern Table Lentil Elbows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cauliflower florets, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup minced sundried tomatoes in oil
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In pressure cooker, sauté cauliflower and garlic in butter until cauliflower starts to brown, giving the appearance of being roasted.
- Add sundried tomatoes, chicken broth, elbow pasta, salt, and pepper.
- Stir, lock lid, and set to high pressure for 2 minutes.
- When the time is up, do a quick release and stir in cheddar and parmesan cheese.
- Stir until cheese is melted and pasta thickens up.
Recipe credit: Kitschen Cat.
Shop now for our Lentil Elbow Pasta.