Gluten-Free Chicken Pot Pie Pasta
This recipe is made with lots of veggies, herbs, and reduced-fat ingredients to keep things light and healthy!
Buy the Noodles
- 8 oz Modern Table Lentil Elbows
- 1 lb chicken breast (boneless & skinless)
- 3 tbsp oil
- 8 oz frozen mixed vegetables
- 1-¾ cup cup fat-free cream
- 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- ½ cup reduced fat shredded cheese (Colby Jack)
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- 1-½ tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp seasoning salt
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook Modern Table Lentil Elbows Pasta per package directions and set aside.
- Season both sides of the chicken breast with 1 and ½ tbsp of garlic powder and 2 tsp of seasoning salt. Heat a large skillet, on med-high heat, and add 2 tbsp oil and chicken breast to skillet.
- Cook chicken until brown on both sides, and cooked thoroughly throughout. Remove chicken from skillet and cut into pieces. Set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil to the same skillet, and add mixed vegetables and thyme. Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Reduce heat and add chicken broth and cream. Stir until mixture starts to simmer. Add in Modern Table Lentil Elbows Pasta and shredded cheese. Stir until combined and cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Season with salt/pepper to taste and Enjoy!
Recipe credit: Beautiful Eats & Things.