Creamy Lemon Penne with Peas and Asparagus
Penne Alfredo meets the 21st century with the plant-based protein of Modern Table's lentil pasta. A buttery sauce that's vegan-ready coats fresh asparagus and peas — all coming to life with a bright lemon zest you'll love.
- 1 Box Modern Table Lentil Penne
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas
- 1 Bunch Asparagus, (Cut Into 1-Inch Lengths)
- 1 Lemon, Zested
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 4 oz. Kite Hill Plain Cream Cheese Style Spread
- Cook Modern Table Lentil Penne according to box instructions and toss frozen peas in water in the last minute to let them warm up
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and then add and sauté asparagus over medium heat until semi-soft
- After reserving 1/4 cup of pasta water, add drained pasta to a large serving bowl and fold in cooked veggies and lemon zest
- Fold in Kite Hill Plain Cream Cheese Style Spread using reserved pasta water to thin out
- Serve and enjoy!
Shop now for our Lentil Penne Pasta.