Creamy Alfredo with Smoked Salmon
Quick and easy to make, yet highly satisfying — this is truly the perfect weeknight meal. The salmon adds extra protein and is packed with omega 3 and B vitamins, among other health benefits, while the squeeze of lemon adds a subtle zest that completes the incredible combination of flavors.
- 1 box of Modern Table Creamy Alfredo Lentil Pasta
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 4 ounces Hot Smoked Peppered Salmon, skin removed and crumbled into bite sized pieces
- Chives, chopped for garnish
- Lemon Wedges, for serving
- Cook Modern Table Creamy Alfredo Lentil Pasta according to the directions on the package.
- Drain well, return pasta to the pot, and stir in butter, milk and cheese sauce until combined. Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Mix in smoked salmon and garnish with chopped chives and serve with a squeeze of lemon.
Tip: When buying smoked salmon, look for hard smoked or hot smoked.
Recipe credit: Dash of Savory.
Shop now for our Creamy Alfredo pasta!